Welcome to Cox College Spring Term 2021
• Check your student portal to ensure enrollment. Please be sure you have registered for lecture and lab sections of each class that has both requirements. Being on a waitlist does not guarantee you will get into that section of the course, so you do need to be sure you have registered for a section that you can take. If you have questions about your schedule please contact your advisor.
• Canvas courses will open for student viewing on Friday, January 15th. The official first day of class is Tuesday, January 19th.
• Get your books ordered ASAP. The Cox College Online bookstore can be found here: https://bookstore.mbsdirect.net/Links
to an external site. If you are charging your books you will need to use the Numeric (*Numeric: 12345) portion of your student ID on back of your badge – (no letters).
• Students are eligible to receive the Covid-19 vaccine free of charge at CoxHealth. Sign up for a vaccination time at any location here: coxhealth.com/employeevaccineLinks to an external site.. Available dates will appear as a darkened date on the calendar. If you do not have an employee number, type “student” in that field. Continue to check the link for additional dates. Schedule your second dose no less than 28 days from your first injection.
• Remain masked at all times on all campuses and follow social distance guidelines.
• Students can pick up their scrubs during business days between the hours of 7:30am-3:30pm at the front desk beginning Friday, January 15th